My sister put me on to these Sling Camera Bags. This one is from Lowepro – it’s called a Lowepro Passport Sling.
These are ideal for Day trips and general ‘around town’ kind of photo trips.
There is a bunch of things I like about them.
- Like the Kata Bags – they don’t look like a camera bag (stylish and functional)
- They have a padded insert (see image below) to protect your camera
- They have room for other stuff you need for a day trip
- They can be collapsed to fit in your luggage when you are travelling
- Your camera is super accessible.
- For around $50 they are quite affordable (if you like Black – I know I do)
Here is an image of the collapsible padded insert.
Really neat and functional – check out the video at Amazon to see them in action -> Lowepro Passport Sling.