(click “Shaw Island Photos” Title for automatic Slideshow). Some people wanted to see some photos from the trip to Shaw Island Washington State I mentioned in a previous post. Photos using Canon 5D or Canon 60D – lenses used include 16-35mm f/2.8 L, 70-200mm f/2.8 L and 24-70mm f/2.8 L. Please Click the “Like” button below if you enjoyed these photos.
- Great Series of Photos of Airplane crossing the Full Moon
- Fireworks Photo Video Tutorial and CheatSheet
- Creative Kit XXL – Macphun’s BEST Bundle
- Photography is a Journey not a Destination
- Bringing in the Horses – fairly High ISO
- Happy Mother’s Day and a Chance Capture…
- Explosive Color: Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- What is a Wide Angle Lens?
- Are Bigger Pixels Better for Digital Photography?
- Canon vs Nikon – What’s the Difference?
- 6 Step Cheat Sheet for More Creative Photos
- Focus Shmocus