Had an awesome Seattle Saturday with the family at Green Lake just North of the City. All photos using a Canon 60D with 16-35mm f/2.8L and 70-200mm f/2.8L – Circular Polarizing Filter on wide shots. Who said Seattle is miserable in Winter?!!
- Great Series of Photos of Airplane crossing the Full Moon
- Fireworks Photo Video Tutorial and CheatSheet
- Creative Kit XXL – Macphun’s BEST Bundle
- Photography is a Journey not a Destination
- Bringing in the Horses – fairly High ISO
- Happy Mother’s Day and a Chance Capture…
- Explosive Color: Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- What is a Wide Angle Lens?
- Are Bigger Pixels Better for Digital Photography?
- Canon vs Nikon – What’s the Difference?
- 6 Step Cheat Sheet for More Creative Photos
- Focus Shmocus