I visited Shaw Island WA north of Seattle recently while in production on my DSLR Digital Photography Course. I was armed with my trusty Canon 5D (original), Canon 60D, a bunch of lenses, Tripod and timer remote. I thought I would share a couple of nice Time Lapse sequences I took. I have a video dedicated to Time lase photography in my upcoming DSLR course where you can ‘look over my shoulder’ while I set up 3 time lapse sequences.
If you want to see the video in it’s 720P HD glory – move your mouse over and set size to 720P instead of 360P in the bottom right.
- Great Series of Photos of Airplane crossing the Full Moon
- Fireworks Photo Video Tutorial and CheatSheet
- Creative Kit XXL – Macphun’s BEST Bundle
- Photography is a Journey not a Destination
- Bringing in the Horses – fairly High ISO
- Happy Mother’s Day and a Chance Capture…
- Explosive Color: Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- What is a Wide Angle Lens?
- Are Bigger Pixels Better for Digital Photography?
- Canon vs Nikon – What’s the Difference?
- 6 Step Cheat Sheet for More Creative Photos
- Focus Shmocus